Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where have we been?

by Sunflower

With addicts you have to expect the unexpected. With Farmville (FV) addicts who also blog, you have to expect that they will be playing FV and at times forget to blog.

That is kinda what we have been doing (and I am speaking without permission for Sportsfan). We have been playing FV. And Farmtown (FT). Yes, that dreaded rival of FV. We got sucked in.

As with FV, I invited Sportsfan to become my FT neighbour. Do we see a pattern emerging here? I start to play a highly addictive game, realised that my good buddy and pal Sportsfan would probably like to play too; I invite her to be my neighbour, and her downfall into social game-play begins.

Cue in evil laughter. MOOO HA HA HA.

I would like to laugh long and hard but my laughter is cut short by the realization that I too am addicted to these farming games. What is it with online virtual farming? I think we answered this question in previous blogs. They are fun!! We play them because we like to and because we want to show the world and our friends our superior gaming skills. And they are free. Which is probably the best part. Well, free in the context that Sportsfan nor I spend actual money in these games. But I know that many players do. That is entirely your choice to make.

After a few weeks of playing both FT and FV I have to say that……

Hmmmm. What do you have to say? Have you played both Farmville and Farmtown? Which do you like best?

Leave us a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment