Sunday, December 6, 2009

It’s Christmas, in Farmville Too

by Sunflower

Jingle bells and all that. Christmas trees, nutcracker statues, presents under the tree; there are all in Farmville.

Santa Impersonators Thrive In Suburban Sydney

(Ok, so far no Santa.)

As a present to myself I reduced the number of plots I am farming to give myself more time to buy real presents with real money and place them under other people’s real trees.

And also as a means of getting a little bit of my life back. I’m still farming, but I am gong to cut it down to once during the week and play more on weekends. Therefore it is the three (3) and four (4) day crops for me.

On the upside I gained mastery in yellow melon. Whoppie!!!!

Thanks to the generosity of my neighbours I have lots of Christmas decorations to make my farm look all festive and stuff.

Wonder what Sports Fan is up to these days?

Happy Holidays!!!

Michelle Obama Hosts Christmas Volunteers At White House

No comments:

Post a Comment