by Sports Fan
Well I'm afraid that I've fallen victim to two farming games on Facebook as Sun Flower indicated. Farmville was my first love, but since I added Farmtown, it has now taken over as my new obsession. Farmtown rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Farmtown is so much better in every way to Farmville. Here are many of the reasons why.
First of all, I can plough 4 plots at a time without having to use fuel. I don't need the cash that Farmville requires to buy fuel for the tractor to plough the plots of land. I can use it again and again to my hearts content which drastically reduces the amount of clicking that I have to do each and every time.
Next there is the fact that I can interact with other farmers, neighbours or not, on the many meeting places on Farmtown. Some of the places for interaction are my farm, the market, the inn, and the realtor's office. It enhances the game experience where you can discuss anything about the game with other players. How cool is that!
Another thing is that it was so easy to expand your farm in Farmtown. Right now, I'm at level 41 in Farmville and they have yet to release the 24 *24 farm. I mean what are they waiting for Armeggedon.
The best thing of all about Farmtown compared to Farmville is that you can actually hire other farmers, regardless of if they are your neighbours or not, to harvest or plough your plots of land. There have been many days where I was so fed up with clicking every single plot of land in Farmville that I wanted to delete the application and end my misery. But in the Farmtown, I can pick whoever I want and they will complete the job for me with no hassle at all. Actually, by selecting other farmers, to do your dirty work, both of you actually gain coins. It is a win-win situation, what's not to love.
In closing, I'd just like to say I LOVE YOU FARMTOWN. Just kidding. :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment