by Sunflower
Where did this week go? It is almost weekend again. Time to look back at last weekend's farming strategy (WFS) with fond memories.
Did my WFS work? NO!!
My WFS was a total bust. Now that I am heading into another weekend I have to rethink this whole strategy thing.
How did my WFS fail me after working so successfully for the past few months? Oh...I don't know? Let's see. The major thing about planting short harvest-time crops, is that you have to remember that you planted them, and not fall asleep and totally miss the harvest time!!
Those 2 hours crops are a real bust; 4 hours and they are wilted. 4 hours crops are little better; 8 hours and they are wilted too. And that is how I lost a whole bunch of profit with my weekend farming strategy. I went to sleep, woke up late and my crops had wilted.
Beautiful.
I think on Sunday night I was not much better off from where I was Friday evening. Which totally defeats the WFS. You are supposed to gain!! I did manage to salvage the whole thing by moving up a level. But my profit was in the crapper.
Tomorrow, like Sports Fan, I will be planting some more peas.
No comments:
Post a Comment