Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Peas and more Peas!!!!!!

by Sports Fan

Following on from Sunflower and her weekend strategy, my current weekday strategy is peas all day everyday. Even though I am currently at level 37, I am still planting peas.

Why peas? For the 3 xps (experience points - for those non-Farmville people among us if they do exist). I already achieved the three levels of mastery for peas but as I try to get from one level to the next those 3 xps can't be beat.

I am mixing the peas with one day flowers, only to obtain the newly formed flower ribbons. I can't go wrong with peas. None of the other crops that you can plant at the higher levels give as much xps as 3, so is it some sort of gimmick or a glitch in the system that peas reigns above them all? I really don't know.

So until there come another crop with at least 3 xps my strategy will remain until the end of time, or until I get tired of Farmville (just joking that will never happen).

Until next time, keep moving on up.

No comments:

Post a Comment