by Sports Fan
So last night I did the unthinkable. I spent 1,000,000 coins to buy a villa. I am now virtually poor due to my purchase but I did get 10,000 xp for the pain and suffering and moved to level 36. Hurray!!!!!
So what's next for this Farmer, well continue to harvest, plough and plant, and repeat this process until the end of time since that is how long it will take to reach level 70, which at this point of time is the end of the game.
When I first started, I didn't think I would last this long. It was a competition for me, to reach higher levels than my friends, but now it is personal. I want to show Zynga that I can do it, I can reach the top.
To Sunflower's rant about the one can of fuel. I have only bought a tractor, I refuse to buy the seeder or the harvester as that money can be used to buy more crops to harvest. I have gotten used to the click, click, clicking, it is almost therapeutic. I think it is time for me to visit the Farmville doctor. LOL!
One thing I would love Farmville would do is to let me harvest other people's animnals and trees. Not steal them. This would only happen in cases where people have obviously abandoned the game for one reason or another and their trees and animals are all there patiently waiting for them to come back to harvest them. It would be my duty as a good neighbour to just show up and happily take their coins. It's the right thing to do.
Until next time, happy farming.
No comments:
Post a Comment