by Sunflower
As mentioned in a previous blog on The Bimshire Post site, Sunflower has a Farmville farm. And as I and my friends spend so much time tending to our "crops", one of those friends and I decided to blog about it.
I wish my farm looked like the picture above but it is a virtual farm so no dice. Albeit, my farm is in colour and the plots are in rows so there is some similarity.
To start off my chronicle of the lives and times of a Farmville farmer named Sunflower, I present my farm.
The stats of my farm as of today are as follows:
- Level - 32
- Size of farm - 20 X 20
- Plots - 254
- Friends - 31
- Trees - lemon, avocado, passion fruit, cherry, date, apricot, pomegranate, apple, grapefruit, banana, plum, orange, fig, lime, peach, olive
- Animals - baby elephants, horses, cows (jersey, brown, pink), swans, ducks, horses, goats, sheep, pigs, rabbits, chickens
- Current crop - peas
I think that is all there is to say about my farm except for the miscellaneous decorations and tractors I have on the farm.
There you have it, Sunflower's farm. My fellow blogger will have to post hers.
Speaking of my fellow blogger (Sports Fan), we were at a function Sunday night and Sports Fan said "I have some peas to harvest". Or something extremely similar to that. As usual I was aghast, aghast I tell you. Farmville has affected her life in several ways. There we were at a nice restaurant among friends and Sports Fan was thinking about her farm. So sad. So very sad.
Oh well, unlike Sports Fan I had already harvested my crops so I did not have to worry about them while I enjoyed an evening out away from my computer. Planning, that is what is needed if one is to have a successful life which integrates virtual farming with actual human interaction. It can be done.
Please read my previous post on Farmville at http://thebimshirepost.blogspot.com/2009/09/farmville-interrupts-blog.html
Speaking of my fellow blogger (Sports Fan), we were at a function Sunday night and Sports Fan said "I have some peas to harvest". Or something extremely similar to that. As usual I was aghast, aghast I tell you. Farmville has affected her life in several ways. There we were at a nice restaurant among friends and Sports Fan was thinking about her farm. So sad. So very sad.
Oh well, unlike Sports Fan I had already harvested my crops so I did not have to worry about them while I enjoyed an evening out away from my computer. Planning, that is what is needed if one is to have a successful life which integrates virtual farming with actual human interaction. It can be done.
Please read my previous post on Farmville at http://thebimshirepost.blogspot.com/2009/09/farmville-interrupts-blog.html
Are you a Farmville farmer too? Let us know what your experience has been.
Leave a comment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment